look at all this progress
look at it
Come on everybody open up that chest cavity!
Rabbit → Yulemas Dance
first of all, how dare you, missy
second of all, how dare you
third of all, how is this even legal oh god
what the hell is going on with this dude’s etsy
i feel like ive found internet gold
oh my god please go look at this shit
day 10 (yesterday) of the 30 day spg challenge: costume swap!
i was going to do rabbit and paige, but i figured it would be funnier to do the spine and matter mistress bunny, because 1. …the spine in a dress… and 2., i’d imagine that the spine’s vest and shirt would be too small for bunny’s f-cups so they’d like, nearly pop the buttons out.
This is what happens when your friend reminds you about audio editing. I ended up lowering the pitch on Let It Go from the new Frozen movie. And I gotta say, it’s really nice. Have yourself a listen and see what I mean.
And of course I had to draw a quick genderbend for this
EDIT: I’ve been getting a bunch of requests for this, so here you go folks:
Also if you’re looking for the Karaoke/Instrumental track for this particular version, you can find it right here!
if i follow u
and u follow me
we are friend
Best tweet ever
Hunter Moore is a disgusting, misogynist, violent piece of shit.
based on this tweet, he apparently thinks women are the ones who say shit like this. so he’s delusional in addition to being a misogynistic piece of shit…
Show Poster Gallery Part 1
I’ve done a lot of work on Steam Powered Giraffe’s posters over the years. I bet some of you collect ‘em when you can! While not all of them have ever been printed- wouldn’t it be nice to start your own collection at shows?
everything will be explained later
i’m reblogging this because the sherlock fandom is terrifying and I’m scared that if I don’t reblog this one day I’m just going to be killed in my sleep when they rid the world of all non-believers or something and that’s what they meant by “everything will be explained later”
Are you tired of feeling like your art just isn’t improving? Do you want to do a 30-day challenge that’s actually useful? Welcome to 30 Days of Improvement Hell. >:D
I made this because I’ve been feeling super ‘blah’ about my art these days, and I needed something to kick-start myself. Who wants to do this with me!? Start now or whenever you can (now you procrastinators!). Challenge yourself and have fun at the same time!
Tag your posts with #Improvement Hell so everyone can follow along and see each other’s awesome artwork. I may even create a blog and reblog them! :D
What are you waiting for? START!
- Self-Portrait - Introduce yourself
- Draw a figure using a reference - link to reference
- Draw a figure that’s in action, using a reference - link to reference
- Draw a part of the human anatomy you have trouble with. x20, with atleast 5 being skeletal/musculature studies.
- Draw more figures. Quick gestures and silhouettes. x20, with atleast 10 different body shapes
- Let’s have some fun. Design a character from this character generator. (created by PreservedCucumbers)
- Pick the weirdest object in your house/room. Draw it. Shadows and Highlights.
- Find 2-3 objects, make a scene with them. Draw it. Bonus points for creativity. Double points for dramatic lighting.
- Draw a landscape of a place you’ve never been or drawn.
- Draw a BG with 1pt Perspective. Negative points if it’s a railroad or an empty street.
- Draw a BG with 2pt Perspective.
- Look out a window. Draw what you see. Bonus points for adding something interesting.
- Draw an interior setting with the character you designed on Day #6 in it.
- BG with either bird’s eye or worm’s eye view.
- Halfway there! Draw three ‘action’ scenes with different compositions in each. Quick sketches are fine, just make them interesting and understandable! Bonus points if it’s the same scene, but different composition.
- Draw a single page comic with 5-7 panels (the story begins and ends on one page).
- Draw an animal you’ve never drawn before. x10 Link references.
- Draw a car. Negative points for whining. Hint: Use a perspective grid.
- Think of the thing you hate drawing the most. Guess what? Draw it! Negative points for lying to yourself.
- Pick an object in your house/room. Now design a character from it, using the shapes, forms, textures, purpose and colors as inspiration. Also link/post the object you used. Negative points for using a humanoid action figure.
- Draw a character/object/scene, and shade them using ONLY solid blacks and whites. Bonus points for good use of lights/shadows
- Draw a different object/scene/character. Shade using hatching, crosshatcing, and/or pointillism. Bonus points for lights/shadows and textures.
- Colors! Pick a color palette, and paint a scene/character/object using only those colors (some blending allowed). Bonus points for good use of lights/shadows.
- Draw and color a scene/object/character - no lines allowed! (aka - lineless art). Don’t forget light and shadows!
- Draw a scene/character in a style you’ve never drawn before. If emulating an artist, credit+link. Bonus for color style.
- Draw a character. Draw 10 emotions/expressions. Bonus points for ‘uncommon’ emotions. (i.e. anxiety, guilt, despair, loneliness etc.)
- Draw three random shapes using your opposite hand (or your foot). Now design characters from those shapes.
- Turn on the tv (or load your illegally downloaded movies). Pick an actor and draw them.
- Almost done! Let’s have some fun. Draw some fanart. Bonus points if it’s super obscure and unknown. Make people guess what it’s from.
- Last day! Find a drawing you did within the last year. Now draw it again using what you’ve learned! Link it for comparison!
Look at all that amazing improvement! Congrats!
[Update] There is now a sequel challenge, Draw All The Things!
Okay, I’m going to make this post ONCE and that’s all.
Many of you have probably seen the above gif floating around the internet. It’s been reposted on Tumblr(one post has over 137K notes and wasn’t credited at all) what seems like a hundred times, it’s showed up on Imgur, Reddit, iFunny and other places around the internet. I’ve seen people fight about “posting it first” and arguing with others who had “reposted it from them”. I’ve seen people confuse it with behind the scenes footage from The Avengers(??) and I’ve seen people credit other cosplayers and cosplay groups for it.
This gif belongs to me. It was created last year around this time for fun and the original post had two other gifs that went along with it. So not only were myself and my fellow cosplaying friend not credited but the whole gifset wasn’t even seen. I want to set the record straight now because I’ve seen hundreds of comments around the internet of people asking where this came from and very few had the correct answer for it.
Original post: Do I look like a reindeer to you?
Loki: the-bucky-barnes (DA Account )
Tony Stark: colonel-bastard
And you can look at my Loki Cosplay Tag for other photos and gif sets(yes there are a lot more!).
PLEASE REBLOG THIS, I want to get the word out there as much as possible. And please, please, please do not steal and repost cosplay material from someone without properly crediting the source! Thank you!
Is it normal for “Honeybee” to make me feel all warm and bubbly and loved but at the same time make me feel so sad to the point where Niagara Falls is coming out of my eyes?
I believe that’s the intended effect ;w;
well this is a startling change of pace
broken windup u_u
i just realized i drew her looking really scared w/o entirely meaning to
Now that the gloves are done, I figured I would give this a test run to see how the colors match up.
I want a full picture but I’m hesitant to do my hair at the moment. [ I don’t want to dye my hair and my fine bleached hair may not take too well to the washout color I got…so I will wait until the time comes to seriously wear this to find out! LOL. This is where cool kids say yolo right? Good thing I’m not a cool kid. (¬‿¬) ]
I love how this makeup defines the bumps and pores on ones face.
Ironically one of the strings snapped on me afterwords. /sigh/